[MWERA] MWERA 2017 Conference Program Updates

MWERA List mwera at listserv.ohio.edu
Mon Sep 18 13:25:39 EDT 2017

Dear MWERA members,

Please see the attached *DRAFT conference program*. If your proposal was
accepted, your presentation day/time will be listed in this document.

If you have been in contact with me about changes to your submission or
roles, please check to see that those changes have been made. I am still
making updates based on those requests, but if you see any issues, please
email me at mwera2017 at gmail.com so that I can make sure I don't miss it.

Over the next few days, updates will be posted on the MWERA website at:
*http://www.mwera.org/program-information.html
<http://www.mwera.org/program-information.html> *

Please note that the hotel deadline has been extended to 9/27/17 and we
will take pre-registrations until October 4th.

Last, if you have a Paper or Research in Progress presentation, don't
forget to go back into All-academic to submit your full paper so that
session chairs/discussants may retrieve your paper and prepare for your
session. We need the full papers by October 4th at the latest--this gives
session chairs/discussants 2 weeks to read them.

Thanks to the conference planning team, proposal reviewers, proposal
submitters, and to members of the MWERA board for helping to get everything
done. Based on what I have seen so far, we are going to have a GREAT
conference.

Thank you for your patience.

Best,
Tracey A. Stuckey-Mickell

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dr. Tracey A. Stuckey-Mickell*

*MWERA VP & 2017 Program Chairhttp://www.mwera.org/program-information.html
<http://www.mwera.org/program-information.html> *