[Mathregionals] [Math-group2] MATH and Covid Update 3-16-20

Bailes, Nickie bailesn at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 16 13:57:20 EDT 2020

Hello,

As an add on to Todd's message please note that we had a discussion here in the office, and I will be available gather any necessary supplies if available and have them ready for pickup by the end of the week.
If you need anything from the office or have questions please feel free to email me.

Thanks,

Nickie