[Mathregionals] FW: Opportunity for Faculty Teaching Large Enrollment Classes

Eisworth, Todd eisworth at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 2 13:53:17 EST 2020

Hi all,

Looking to get some department participation in this.  I think currently Monica and Mark are the only two who teach large sections like this regularly, but realistically we may need to go this direction with a couple more courses.  Please let me know if you're interested, and I'll see how firm they are about "currently teaching a course with at least 120 students".

Best,

Todd