[Mathregionals] ONE Ohio timeline

Eisworth, Todd eisworth at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 13 14:40:34 EDT 2020

Hi all,

According to Howard Dewald, the "who goes where" portion of One OHIO has been finalized, and RHE faculty should be receiving official communication in the next couple of weeks concerning their departmental home.

Covid-19 has postponed some of the policy work (my understanding that target dates for Workload at P&T policies are the end of next academic year), but we are officially a single department starting August 15th

I'm attaching the list of recommendations generated by the Faculty Integration subcommittee of the One OHIO task force.  This is our target.

Best,

Todd