[Mathregionals] meeting a Math chair candidate

Savin, Tatiana savin at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 10 13:28:26 EDT 2020

Dear Todd,

Would you be willing to help me (by giving your approval) to send the following message to the Regional Campuses?

Thank you very much,

Tanya

Dear Faculty of Regional Campuses,

My name is Tanya Savin. I am one of the candidates for Math Chair, CAS, Ohio University.
If you have any questions or concerns in the anticipation of OneOhio, please do not hesitate to send me an email at savin at ohio.edu and I will be happy to talk to you via Teams or Skype one-on-one or in small groups (if you prefer).

I am looking forward to meeting you!

All the best,

Tanya
-----