[Mathregionals] Fwd: [Math-faculty] policy on group I evaluation committee membership

Mohlenkamp, Martin mohlenka at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 25 11:07:21 EDT 2019

Hello,

The message below describes what is going on with the proposals for
evaluation committee membership. Group II faculty will not have a role
until the Group I faculty vote for or against the VRE system, but I
thought you should know what is going on. There may be discussion about
it at the faculty meeting tomorrow.

Regional faculty are not part of this process, but are copied as a FYI.

Cheers,
Martin