[Mathregionals] policy on summer teaching

Mohlenkamp, Martin mohlenka at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 21 15:13:00 EST 2019

Hello,

As we have discussed at various faculty meetings, we have a need for a
new policy on summer teaching. Such a policy has now passed through the
advisory board, so I am sending it to you to initiate the formal
two-week comment period, which will end on Friday 8 March. You have the
right to call for a faculty meeting to discuss this proposal; let me
know if you desire to do so.

Although they are not part of our current policy process, I am also
sending this message to regional faculty for comment.

Cheers,
Martin

--
Martin J. Mohlenkamp