[Mathregionals] FW: 2019 Notable Alumni Nominations Now Being Accepted

Eisworth, Todd eisworth at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 2 11:52:14 EDT 2019

Hi all,

This is a call for nominations for "Notable Alumni" from our department. This is a program run by our college, and it started a couple of years ago.  If you have some names of people whom you think should be considered, please forward them to me by the end of next week (April 12th) so we can look them over.

Best,

Todd