[Latino Student Union OU] Inquiry

Gama Savio gamasavio1zd at msn.com
Mon Aug 11 12:38:24 EDT 2014

Good day;
We are Investment Company based in United Arab Emirates and active in the Gulf region especially in Qatar, Oman and Bahrain as well as in MENA region, the Subcontinent and CIS countries.We offer flexible financial packages for various projects by passing the usual and formal procedures. We mainly arrange Debt Finance for Corporates organisitions and Entrepreneurs, which include Trade Finance, Working Capital Facilities, and Project Finance, Islamic Finance, etc.
We add value to our services, thanks to our experience, expertise and established working relations with various financing institutions. We are fast and efficient in our dealings and get the deal done in a short period of time.
If you are interested kindly return this mail for possible business cooperation.
Regards,
Savio Gama