[Latino Student Union OU] (no subject)

Cardenas, Sarah sc315110 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 13 23:51:26 EST 2013

Hello Everyone!
I just wanted to let everyone know that Latino Student Union's bake sale is going to be THIS FRIDAY FEBRUARY
 15th! At the top of Baker from 11-4:00 pm. Feel free to stop by, help sell, or just hang out for a little bit! :)

Oh, and if you are interested in helping bake, that would be greatly appreciated. We are baking on Thursday night, (tomorrow) at Gabi's house at 23B Palmer street at 7:30 pm!

Thanks and I hope to see you guys sometime on those two days! If not, Have a great weekend!

Sarah Cardenas
Ohio University '14
Communications-Major
Diversity Studies-Certificate
Latino Student Union-President
Ally-Active Member
International Student Union-Latino Student Union Representative