[Latino Student Union OU] LSU Minutes 02/11/2013

Mahomar, Natalie nm313611 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 11 19:18:49 EST 2013

Here are todays LSU minutes!

LSU Minutes
Start: 5:10 pm

President:

  *   •      Movie Screening is postponed
  *   •      Blood Drive with OLA in April.
  *   •      The career and Leadership Development Center will be hosting their Spring Career and Internship Fair on Tuesday, February 19th from 10:00 am- 3:00pm in Baker Center Ballroom.
  *   •      Movie Screening 7 Pounds in Baker theater Tuesday Feb. 11th at 7:00 pm (Donate Life Committee)
  *   •      The Women’s center is looking for participants for its international Women’s Day festival, which will be held on March 17th 2012.
  *   •      On Thursday we will prepare the things for the bake sale in Sarah’s apartment at 7:30. The bake sale will be this Friday 15 from 11am to 4pm.
  *   •      We will have a social in Sarah’s or Gabi’s house at 7 pm Thursday 21st .  We will let you know next week where it will take place.

Vice President:

  *   •      Community Service: Dog Shelter

Treasurer:

  *   Please bring your dues, which are $5.00. Thanks!

Discussion
What is the difference between Latino and Hispanic? Which do you think people prefer to be called, or which do you prefer to be called?

End: 5:50 pm