[Latino Student Union OU] Meeting Tomorrow (Wednesday 4/4)

Osorio, Sebastian so333707 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 4 00:08:34 EDT 2012

Hello everyone,

Seems there is a lot of miscommunication going on at the LSU meetings, tomorrow we will be meeting in the second floor of Baker at 4:30pm. If you are available at that time please be in attendance as some important things will be discussed (including possibly switching our general body meeting). Any questions or concerns please contact myself or Erika.

Thank you and hope everybody is having a great spring quarter thus far,

Sebastian Osorio
Mechanical Engineering Major - June 2012
Mathematics and Spanish Minor - June 2012
Residential Assistant - Wilson Hall
Peer Health Educator - P.O.W.E.R./G.A.M.M.A.
Latino Student Union - Vice President
Sigma Lambda Beta International Fraternity Inc. - Treasurer/ Risk Management Chair
Society of Automotive Engineers - Treasurer