[Latino Student Union OU] Resource Fair

Osorio, Sebastian so333707 at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 31 10:08:55 EDT 2011

Student Organizations:

My name is Lynnette Henderson and I am the vice president for the Ohio University Recruiting Society (OURS) for the 2011-2012 school year. Every year we have a program called Cultural Connections. The event is for admitted students and their families to get more acquainted with the campus and the resources provided for students and families. Our goal as an organization is to make Ohio University more diverse in all aspects. During this program we will have a resource fair, and this is where you come in.

The resource fair will be held in the Grover Center Atrium from 1:30pm until 2:45pm on Saturday, April 10, 2011. If you are interested please be at Grover Center no later than 1:00pm. We would like to invite you to reserve a space at the fair to display your organization to future Bobcats, the space will be used to set up a display board and any other promotions or information about your specific organization. There is no fee to participate. We want the incoming students to see the numerous organizations on campus and the ways that they can be involved in the Athens community.

If you would like to be a part of this experience please email me back by 5:00pm on Monday, April 4, 2011 with a confirmation about your organization participating in the resource fair. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me vie email. Thank you for your time.

Lynnette Henderson
Cell: (216) 432-8368
Email: lh204408 at ohio.edu