[Latino Student Union OU] FW: An invitation to your student org

Osorio, Sebastian so333707 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 30 22:11:01 EDT 2011

Can anybody do this? we talked about it at our last meeting.

Sebastian Osorio
Mechanical Engineering Major - June 2012
Mathematics and Spanish Minor - June 2012
Latino Student Union - President
Sigma Lambda Beta International Fraternity Inc. - Vice President/ Risk Management Chair
Peer Health Educator - P.O.W.E.R. / G.A.M.M.A
Society of Automotive Engineers