[Latino Student Union OU] FW: LSU Meetings Spring Quarter

Osorio, Sebastian so333707 at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 3 17:18:48 EST 2011

Everybody please complete this ASAP, so we can get our meeting time together for next quarter.

Sebastian Osorio
Mechanical Engineering Major - June 2012
Mathematics and Spanish Minor - June 2012
Latino Student Union - President
Sigma Lambda Beta International Fraternity Inc. - Vice President/ Risk Management Chair
Peer Health Educator - P.O.W.E.R. / G.A.M.M.A