[Latino Student Union OU] Diversity Luncheon

Martinez, Ashley am182808 at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 3 16:17:54 EST 2011

Hi everyone!
I need to know ASAP if you will be attending the Diversity Luncheon this Saturday, March 5th. My friend is tallying the amount of students that are attending so that they can have enough food. Its free lunch and you dress business casual. It will be held in Baker and I will be going so let me know!
-Ashley Martinez