[Latino Student Union OU] Meeting Tonight

Osorio, Sebastian so333707 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 19 15:01:14 EST 2011

This is just a reminder about our meeting tonight at 8:30pm. It will be in the same room Baker University Center - Room 233. Hope to see you all there, and remind all your fellow L.S.U. members to come. Attached is the agenda, let me know if you have any additions.

Bring money for T-shirts and dues please.

Sebastian Osorio
Mechanical Engineering Major - June 2012
Mathematics and Spanish Minor - June 2012
Latino Student Union - President
Sigma Lambda Beta International Fraternity Inc. - Vice President/ Risk Management Chair
Peer Health Educator - P.O.W.E.R. / G.A.M.M.A