[Latino Student Union OU] Meeting Room and Time for this week.

Osorio, Sebastian so333707 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 3 15:00:35 EST 2011

Hey just a follow up with the room and time for this weeks meeting.

It will be in Baker University Center - ROOM 226 at 7pm. This Thursday! don't forget and be there so we can schedule our regular meeting time for the quarter.

Sebastian Osorio
Mechanical Engineering Major - June 2012
Mathematics and Spanish Minor - June 2012
Latino Student Union - President
Sigma Lambda Beta International Fraternity Inc. - Vice President/ Risk Management Chair
Peer Health Educator - P.O.W.E.R. / G.A.M.M.A