[Latino Student Union OU] LSU Update

Osorio, Sebastian so333707 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 3 10:49:36 EST 2011

Hello everybody,

Hope you had a good winter break, and a happy holiday. We will be meeting this Thursday at 7pm in Baker. (ROOM TBA) If anybody has a conflict with this time let me know, this is not set as our regular meeting time for the rest of the quarter but everybody should try to make this meeting so we can set up a weekly time to meet.
Our shirts have been order and should be here in 10 days or so, I still need money from several people (Alexa, Alyssa, Torrance, Anga, Ashley, Jaffet) so this week bring it to the meeting or call/text me for other arrangements. The shirts are $13 and a picture of what they look like is attached.

Hope everybody has a good first week of classes and see you all later in the week.

LATINO STUDENT UNION

Sebastian Osorio
Mechanical Engineering Major - June 2012
Mathematics and Spanish Minor - June 2012
Latino Student Union - President
Sigma Lambda Beta International Fraternity Inc. - Vice President/ Risk Management Chair
Peer Health Educator - P.O.W.E.R. / G.A.M.M.A