[Latino Student Union OU] **Important!

Rodriguez, Erika er113108 at ohio.edu
Wed Aug 3 23:35:26 EDT 2011

Saludos!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic summer. As it is winding down, I would like to know if anyone would be interested in participating in the OMSAR Multicultural student move-in on Wednesday, August 31st, 2011 from 9 am to 12pm. It would be a great opportunity to get our name out there to incoming freshman. Please let me know ASAP (before August 15th) if you are able to attend. The three hours will also be counted toward your community service hours for OMSAR scholarships.

Wedesday August 31, 2011
MOVE-IN: 9am-12pm
EVERYONE WHO IS EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO HELP. The more the better so tell your friends! We want the freshman to feel a sense of family in the multicultural community.

Thursday September 1, 2011
LINKS Mixer 9pm-11pm
There will be games (spades, twister, kickball, volleyball etc.) DJing, Hide and Go seek in the dark and more THIS IS FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO COME< THE MORE THE MERRIER. TELL FRIENDS!

ALSO, if you have not already, PLEASE FILL OUT THE DOODLE (correctly! if you need assistance or have a question feel free to ask), otherwise your schedule will not be taken into account when we decide the date and time for our weekly meetings next quarter.

Here is the link:
http://doodle.com/me2zkrhm56u6kyma

Un abrazo,

Erika Rodriguez
Ohio University, Spanish Major
Latin American Studies
President, Zeta Gamma Chapter of Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority Inc.
President, Latino Student Union
Secretary, Multicultural Greek Council