[Latino Student Union OU] Latino Student Union

Osorio, Sebastian so333707 at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 9 15:38:48 EDT 2010

Hello everybody!

Hope you all had a great and enjoyable summer, as the end of the first week approaches we will be having a small meeting/social tonight in Baker University Center - ROOM 235 at 6pm. We will be discussing what we want to accomplish this year, also when we can take a group "field trip" to Gran Ranchero and when we can have some salsa lessons. Most importantly we will be getting to know each other having a good time We might have some music and pizza too. Lets get this year started off on a good note. Also, bring friends that are interested, membership is not limited to Latino/Hispanic, so anybody that is open minded and interested in different cultures is welcome.

See you all tonight!

Sorry for the short notice ---- If you can't make it tonight it's okay. Our meeting next week will be Thursday at 6pm in the same room, Baker University Center - Room 235.

-Latino Student Union at Ohio University

Any questions or concerns please e-mail Sebastian Osorio at so333707 at ohio.edu