[Latino Student Union OU] FW: Aerotek at OU Career Fair!

Osorio, Sebastian so333707 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 5 09:24:39 EDT 2010

Hey guys,

Sorry for the short notice but if anybody is interested in this, please go to the career fair today in Baker Ballroom. Sounds like a good opportunity and also a good way to represent Latino Student Union outside of Ohio University. Hopefully more and more companies will show interest in our organization as we grow and develop.

See you guys Thursday at 7pm.

Sebastian Osorio
Mechanical Engineering - June 2012
President - Latino Student Union
Vice President - Sigma Lambda Beta International Fraternity Inc.
Peer Health Educator - P.O.W.E.R. / G.A.M.M.A.