[Latino Student Union OU] Schedule for Questadilla night

Rodriguez, Erika er113108 at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 11 19:46:35 EST 2010

Hey everyone,

Here is the schedule for quesadilla night for TOMORROW November 12th, 2010. PLEASE do not forget! We cannot reschedule it again. Those setting it up at 10:00 are to meet at Vicente and Sebastian's house at 10 Elliot at least an hour/hour and a half early to cook the food.

10:00-11:00: Andi, Antonio and Jaffet
11:00-12:00: Delianny, Alex W., Eduardo
12:00-1:00: Gabi, Mike, Delianny
1:00-2:00: Emily, Erika and Hector

More people are welcome to show up whenever they are available. I look forward to seeing you all there!
If you can't make it and didn't come to the meeting, good luck on finals and have a great winter break!

Thanks,
Erika Rodriguez