[OU-C K-12 teachers2013-14] SPRING SEMESTER WORKSHOPS FOR TEACHERS

Fink, Janet finkj at ohio.edu
Fri Dec 20 16:48:21 EST 2013

ATTENTION TEACHERS!!!

Register now for spring semester workshops.

See the attached flyer to find out more.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for jamming up your inboxes as we were setting up this listserv. I did not intend for that to happen. I am so sorry that it did.
You were subscribed to the listserv because you were already a member of the OU-C email list which the listserv is replacing

Wishing you all a very happy and safe Holiday Season!

Janet Fink
Ohio University Chillicothe
Continuing Education & Workforce Development
101 University Dr.
PO Box 629
Chillicothe, OH 45601
PH: 740.774.7226
Fax: 740.774.7280

"We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses."
Abraham Lincoln