[Jeffdh] Sub Needed Sunday 11:30-close Ice Cream

Derr, Jacob jd352207 at ohio.edu
Wed Nov 17 21:17:29 EST 2010

 Jeff Student Employees,

I'm wondering if anyone wants to pick up some extra hours and fill in for me this Sunday, November 21 from 11:30 to close in Ice Cream.  I live in Washington, D.C., and I have an internship I need to prepare for starting Monday.  I am trying to leave after my last final on Friday, but this shift is preventing me from doing so.  If anyone could help me out, I'd really appreciate it, and feel free to let me know if you need any shifts covered next quarter.

Thanks again, and please let me know ASAP if you will be able to help me out.

Regards,

Jacob Derr
540-850-2308
jd352207 at ohio.edu