[Jeffdh] Subbing

DesJaVae Conway desjavae at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 10 17:27:56 EST 2010

Hey guys!
    I am on the Exec Board for Anointed Ministries, and we are going out of town this Sunday to go sing at a Church as guests and this will take all day. I work on Sunday from 4:30-close as a Server and I'm asking if you could take my shift. I'd be willing to pick of a shift for you anytime the rest of this quarter if you can do this for me! The people I work with are great so you won't be bored. Sorry it's so last minute, but I'd love to have your help! It will be put on the sublist tonight. Please email me back if you're willing to do this for me.
Sincerely,
DesJaVae Conway
(most of you know me as Vae)

Sent via iTouch