[Jeffdh] Updates and Open Shifts

Barber, Autumn ab299206 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 2 18:07:00 EST 2010

I just wanted to let everyone know that there are a handfull of open shifts available to pick up permanently.  These shifts include :

Sunday - Salad Prep 9-11
Monday - Bus and Bev 11-cl & Pots and Pans 11-cl
Tuesday - Kitchen Clean Up 6:30-cl
Wednesday - Kitchen Clean Up 1:30-cl
Thursday - Bus and Bev 5-cl & Floater 4:30-cl

If you would like to pick up a shift and don't want to commit to one permanently, there are two options.  One of these options is the sub board which is located to the left of the timeclock.  The second option is the will-call list which we are bringing back this quarter.  It is located above the sub board.  If you have any questions about how to utilize either of these, talk to a student manager.

Autumn Barber
Student Coordinator
Jefferson Dining Hall
740.597.5800