[Jeffdh] New Mailing List

Barber, Autumn ab299206 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 2 17:45:30 EST 2010

Hello Everyone,

We had been toying around with the idea of creating a listserv for the student employees at Jeff for awhile and then when it was suggested by one of our employees we decided to do so.

You may utilize this to communicate with your fellow employees for purposes such as finding a sub to cover a shift that you need off; however, do of you use it for any purpose deemed inappropriate, you will be kicked off and banned from the listserv.  To send a message you compose an email and send it to jeffdh at listserv.ohio.edu<mailto:jeffdh at listserv.ohio.edu>.

Management will also be using it to communicate with you about upcoming meetings, days the dining hall is closed, open shifts, etc.

Autumn Barber
Student Coordinator
Jefferson Dining Hall
740.597.5800