[ITSA] Fwd: [gls] Fwd: [G4C] Tenure Track Position in Game Design and Civic Media

Seann Dikkers sdikkers at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 09:10:21 EDT 2013

FYI - New posting/s for you all!  "Cluster Hire" =)

Also, notice the branding and "Lab" format for the program. This is part of
a growing way to join faculty together in innovation groups.

Best,

*
*
*Job for Games and Learning Center - Engagement Game Lab*

 Emerson College is hiring a tenure track position in game design as a part
of a cluster hire in civic media. We are looking for people who work at the
intersection of games and civic cultures to join a vibrant faculty
associated with the Engagement Game Lab (http://engagementgamelab.org).
Review of applications start on November 1.

https://emerson.peopleadmin.com/postings/6491

Please email eric_gordon at emerson.edu with any questions.

Eric

Eric Gordon

Fellow, Berkman Center for Internet and Society

Harvard University

Director, Engagement Game Lab

Associate Professor, Emerson College

http://engagementgamelab.org

(617) 824-8828

gamesforchange+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/gamesforchange?hl=en

By opting into this Google Group, you are also opting into our bi-monthly
newsletter which we will send to you via the e-mail address you are using
for the Google Group.

---
"Games for Change" group.
email to gamesforchange+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com.

Kurt Squire
Co- Director GLS
Wisconsin Institute for Discovery
Professor, Curriculum & Instruction
University of Wisconsin-Madison
1401 W. University
Second Floor
Madison,  WI, 53715,
Telephone: 608-347-7333
kurt.squire at gmail.com

--- <br>You are currently subscribed to gls as: sdikkers at gmail.com. <br>To
unsubscribe click here:
https://lists.wisc.edu/u?id=19244976.7b9ebaa71c4f748ba18de7278f0a3b16&n=T&l=gls&o=32462696orsend
a blank email to
leave-32462696-19244976.7b9ebaa71c4f748ba18de7278f0a3b16 at lists.wisc.edu

--

Seann M. Dikkers, PhD

Assistant Professor, Educational Studies

388 McCracken Hall
Dept. Educational Studies
Athens, OH 45701

Gaming Matter @ http://www.gamingmatter.com