[ITSA] Fwd: Reminder - ITSA 2013-2014 Officer Nomination

Kun Li kkunlli at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 08:54:31 EDT 2013

Dear all,

Just a kind reminder that our officer nomination for 2013-14 academic year
is now open until midnight on *October 18, 2013*. We thank you in advance
for your nominations!

You may anonymously nominate yourself or someone else using the online
nomination form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NFQWwLf1DOOpUJLgRUlp1d_i6QY1ETFD6DmL41e41mQ/viewform>
. Nominations will close at midnight on October 18, 2013. All nominees will
be contacted to either accept or decline the nomination before the ballot
is created and distributed to ITSA members via e-mail. Please consider
getting actively involved as a leader in this worthwhile organization.

Thank you for your involvement and support!

If the link above does not work, please copy and paste the following URL to
your browser.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NFQWwLf1DOOpUJLgRUlp1d_i6QY1ETFD6DmL41e41mQ/
viewform

Regards,