[ITSA] Saturday

Seann Dikkers sdikkers at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 11:32:22 EST 2013

Hello all,

Due to weather and planning adjustments, we are changing the 12:30-3:00
time tomorrow to be an open poster session like gathering (only more
laptops than posters). If weather allows, please plan to stop by and meet
some of your fellow graduate students that are building promising
technologies for education.

If you have an outstanding project that you have completed and would like
to set up a table at the session, please 1) let me or Mark Riley know so we
have you on our radar, and 2) remember to bring a laptop to display any
digital products.  We should have power outlets and extension cords as
needed.

Pizza and beverages will be available, so plan on a free lunch.

Finally, Dr. Moore and myself will be available and ready to hear any
suggestions about the program that you have for us.  We are striving to
continue to build courses and an overall experience that provides solid
skill and theoretical foundations for your career goals.

Thanks,

See you tomorrow!

Dr. Dikkers

--

Seann M. Dikkers, PhD

Assistant Professor, Educational Studies

388 McCracken Hall
Dept. Educational Studies
Athens, OH 45701

Gaming Matter @ http://www.gamingmatter.com