[ITSA] PacifiCorp Design and Development Award Competition discussion

Thankachan, Briju bt284107 at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 20 08:22:30 EDT 2011

Dear Ryan,

Please post this in our list serve.  If you see any grammar mistakes please correct it and add your comments also.
Thanks
Dear ITSA members,

Topic:  PacifiCorp Design and Development Award Competition  discussion

This a great opportunity:
To Apply your instructional design and technology skills to real world situations?
Hone your teamwork and problem solving skills in preparation for future employment?
Receive advice from mentors who are working professionals in our field?
Network with peers and seasoned experts in the field who might help you land that dream job?
Enhance your resume with another presentation or publication while earning recognition in premiere journals in our field?

Although April 15th is a short dead line, we can give a try this year.

Please let me know if you are interested. There will be an interest group meeting