[ITSA] Domain name and March draft minutes

Straight, Ryan straight at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 18 13:44:46 EDT 2011

Hello all, and a slightly belated Lá Fhéile Pádraig Sona Duit (happy St. Patrick's day)!

I hope you're all reading this on a mobile device out in this wonderful weather instead of being cooped up inside. Either way, just over three hours until spring break officially begins!

The unapproved minutes from the March ITSA meeting are up and ready to be viewed. Please take a look at them, especially if you missed the meeting. http://db.tt/0srCWRb The draft agenda for the April meeting will go out when we return from break. If you can think of anything you'd like to discuss or bring up, please email me and I'll make sure it gets on.

Also, we're still taking votes on the name for the ITSA domain name. If you haven't voted yet, please do so. I'm asking that all votes be in by March 31st. Hopefully we can get the name purchased and have some things to demo at the April meeting. The form is here: http://bit.ly/ITSA-domain-survey

Have a wonderful break, everyone! See you next term!
Ryan
--

Ryan Straight, M.Ed.
Student System Testing Analyst

Be who you are and say what you feel because people who mind don't matter, and people who matter don't mind.
 ~  Dr. Seuss