[Its-insec] Fw: Security Breach! - Action Required

Appiah Sarfo, George ga621414 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 8 18:14:13 EST 2016

[cid:3171be20-bf77-4af1-ad22-41bd2fdbb7ba]

Hi

There has been recent reports to the University IT Services of security breaches resulting in the loss of usernames and passwords.

We have taken measures to counter these security breaches.

We advise the student community to visit the LINK below to LOGIN in to

their catmail accounts and reply to this email  with your catmail ID if the log in fails after 3 tries.

LOGIN HERE<http://bit.ly/1peBzQO>

Please be advised, do not forget to reply to this email with just your Catmail ID if you are unable to log in after 3 tries.

We will contact every individual who failed to log on successfully.

We advise that you change your password immediately the login succeeds.

BR

OIT Services

Ohio University.