[Its-insec] Next steps

Kruse, Hans kruse at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 9 12:10:33 EDT 2015

I will shortly send out two “assignments”, one for each of the two branches in our organization. Before I do that, I want to clarify my view on what it means for you to be “assigned” to one branch vs the other.

Think of INSEC not as a large company, but rather as a small startup. Each of you will have a primary responsibility (either analysis or operations), BUT — each of you is both free and expected to participate in the other branch as much as you want. In small organizations, everyone does a bit of everything, and that is how I want to see INSEC behave.

Hans Kruse, Professor and Director
J. Warren McClure School of Information and Telecommunication Systems
Adjunct Associate Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
367 Schoonover Center, Ohio University, Athens, OH, 45701
740-593-4891 voice, 740-593-4889 fax