[Itech] Fwd: Opportunity for your graduating students

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 22 12:10:28 EST 2018

Hello Graduates,

This may be of interest to you.

Best wishes,
Dr. Teresa Franklin

"A teacher affects eternity; [she]he can never tell where the influence
stops." - Henry Adams

Dr. Teresa Franklin
Professor Emerita, Educational Studies-Instructional Technology
CAEP 2015-2017
Fulbright Research Scholar to Turkey 2013-14
Department of Educational Studies
Ohio University, Athens, OH 45701
740-541-8847 (cell/office)
also: franklinteresa at gmail.com