[Itech] Fw: Virtual Instructional Design Internships @ CPCC!

Jessie Chen zeroyvettechen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 15:51:51 EDT 2015

I did my internship with CPCC last year. It's a great opportunity for
someone who wants hands-on instructional design experience. And it's
totally online; so it's also a good "work from home" experience.

Shantell Strickland-Davis is a great supervisor; she gave me lots of useful
feedback at the end of the program as well. It helped me a lot~

Best Regards

Jessie

陈舒怡 Jessie Chen