[Itech] Fwd: EmergingEdTech: 24 Favorite Teacher-Curated Web and iOS Apps for Creating Content

Teresa Franklin teresa.franklin at icloud.com
Tue Nov 17 12:39:45 EST 2015

Hello Graduate Students:

The apps below may be of interest to you in your teaching or your classroom.

Best wishes,
Dr. Franklin

"A teacher affects eternity; [she]he can never tell where the influence stops." - Henry Adams

Dr. Teresa Franklin
Professor Emerita Educational Studies-Instructional Technology
The OHIO Group
CAEP International Committee
Fulbright Research Scholar to Turkey 2013-14
Ohio University, Athens, OH 45701
740-541-8847 (cell)
Also: franklinteresa at gmail.com

OHIO University -- The best student-centered learning experience in America!