[Itech] Fwd: Digital Education: 1 correction, 9 resources, 2 competitions and 1 article

Franklin, Teresa franklit at ohio.edu
Sun Nov 15 17:44:35 EST 2015

Hello Graduates:

Another site that may be of interest to you in your work in ed tech.

Dr. Franklin

"A teacher affects eternity; [she]he can never tell where the influence stops." - Henry Adams

Dr. Teresa Franklin
Professor Emerita Educational Studies-Instructional Technology
The OHIO Group
CAEP International Committee
Fulbright Research Scholar to Turkey 2013-14
Ohio University, Athens, OH 45701
740-541-8847 (cell)
Also: franklinteresa at gmail.com<mailto:franklinteresa at gmail.com>

OHIO University -- The best student-centered learning experience in America!

Begin forwarded message: