[Itech] Fwd: Job postings

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Fri May 29 16:02:36 EDT 2015

Hello All,

Job postings in the Center for International Studies now called Global
Affairs and International Studies.

Best wishes,
Dr. Franklin

*"A teacher affects eternity; [she]he can never tell where the influence
stops." - Henry Adams*Dr. Teresa Franklin
The OHIO Group
Professor, Educational Studies-Instructional Technology
Fulbright Research Scholar to Turkey 2013-14
Department of Educational Studies
Ohio University, Athens, OH 45701
740-541-8847 (cell)
also: franklinteresa at gmail.com

*~~~~~~Ohio University -- The best student-centered learning *experience in
America~~~~