[Itech] Ohio University Playful Learning Summit 2016 Call for Proposals

Audra Hilterbran hilterbr at ohio.edu
Wed Dec 9 10:23:38 EST 2015

We are pleased to invite you to submit a proposal for the 3nd Annual
Playful Learning Summit  at Ohio University, in beautiful Athens, OH
on Saturday,
March 26th, 2016.  Share your knowledge in using playful learning
strategies, resources, and pedagogy for teaching and learning.

The Playful Learning Summit brings together creativity, fun, play, and
learning. The Summit is free to attend, but registration is required. Visit
us at  www.ohioplayfullearning.com to register or submit a proposal.

The Summit seeks to connect educators who share a passion for engaging and
playful classroom practices via design, research, and teaching. We are
continually looking for meaningful feedback, understanding, and user
experiences to improve upon classroom practice. The goal of the Summit is
to encourage educators to come together and investigate such questions as:
How do I know students are learning? What do we look for? What helps us to
measure the effectiveness, appropriateness, and potency of our playful
learning spaces?

*We encourage you to submit a presentation, demonstration, or workshop for
one of our 45 minute blocks. Cont*act Audra Hilterbran (hilterbr at ohio.edu)
or Jeff Kuhn (kuhnj1 at ohio.edu) for general questions about proposals and
programming.

*Important Dates:*

Registration Opens/Call for Papers:     December 1st, 2015

Proposal Submission Deadline:     January 31st, 2016

Decisions Announced By:         February 15th, 2016

Playful Learning Summit:         March 26th, 2016

www.ohioplayfullearning.com

--
Audra Hilterbran
Distributed Instructional Technologist