[Itech] Fwd: EmergingEdTech: Demonstrating the Flexible Functionality and Collaborative Potential of the Mondopad

Teresa Franklin teresa.franklin at icloud.com
Tue Dec 8 15:04:12 EST 2015

Hi Graduates,

A new type of “smart board”…..

Dr. Franklin

"A teacher affects eternity; [she]he can never tell where the influence stops." - Henry Adams

Dr. Teresa Franklin
Professor Emerita Educational Studies-Instructional Technology
The OHIO Group
CAEP International Committee
Fulbright Research Scholar to Turkey 2013-14
Ohio University, Athens, OH 45701
740-541-8847 (cell)
Also: franklinteresa at gmail.com

OHIO University -- The best student-centered learning experience in America!