[Itech] ITSA Event

Al-Issa, Mohamad ma187509 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 28 10:51:37 EDT 2014

The Instruction Technology Scholars Association (ITSA) is excited to invite you to our first event for this year, an event we feel is important to all of us working in education regardless of our departments, our event is titled :
The school district role in education: The schools, educators and technology.
The event will take place Tuesday October, 28th from 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM in Ellis Hall room#111.

Our guest speaker is Dr. Tom Gibbs Athens school district associate superintendent, Mr. Gibbs will be speaking about the functioning of the school district, how it works with schools, teacher, parents and committee and how the school district uses technology to communicate and operate.

Your presence and support is very important to us, come join us and being your friends we have free pizza and refreshments.

Our success is the colleges' success, your help is highly appreciated.

Below are links to our website and social media if you would like to follow us for future events.

Best regards,
Mohamad

Website:
http://www.ohio.edu/orgs/itsa/