[Itech] Fwd: EmergingEdTech: Technology Integration Secrets of Award Winning Teachers

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 9 22:02:55 EDT 2014

Hi Graduates,

I thought you might enjoy this one.

Dr. Franklin

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: EmergingEdTech <list at emergingedtech.com>
Date: Sun, Mar 9, 2014 at 12:46 PM
Subject: EmergingEdTech: Technology Integration Secrets of Award Winning
Teachers
To: Teresa Franklin <franklit at ohio.edu>

 *Technology Integration Secrets of Award Winning Teachers*

<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=7q9XA&m=3jz1iJM2lzgH40w&b=SQ23SnDW.tbwZOQuRy40qA>

 These Award Winning Educators Share Many Skills That Helped Lead to Their
Success and Recognition from Peers.

WHRO, the Public Broadcasting Network in the state of Virginia, has been
recognizing educators for excellence in technology integration for several
years. While perusing the WHRO Excellence in Technology Teacher Awards
page, and the write-ups they've done about the recipients of these awards,
it struck me that many of the actions and characteristics that led to them
being recognized provide important insights into how all teachers can
succeed with technology integration in the classroom ...
*Click here to read the full
post*<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=7q9XA&m=3jz1iJM2lzgH40w&b=SQ23SnDW.tbwZOQuRy40qA>

If you didn't respond to our survey yet, I'd sure appreciate it if you took
a couple minutes to do so. It's pretty quick (its only 7 questions!).

Please Help us to Better Understand What you Want to Learn About (and win a
$50 Amazon Gift Card in the Process)!
<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=7q9XA&m=3jz1iJM2lzgH40w&b=kty4pGd7ee7M1qRg8WDfSg>

*Other Recent Posts:*

Vocabulary Learning Goes Mobile with Teacher Recommended Smartphone
Apps<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=7q9XA&m=3jz1iJM2lzgH40w&b=n6J4QQCj5Iy6xD5BXdWjrg>

Can the Inspiration for Learning be Bottled and Empowered Through
Technology?<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=7q9XA&m=3jz1iJM2lzgH40w&b=vWMdPEESUSC.eywDNiMe6g>

Flipped Classroom Presentations at Upcoming Ed Tech Conferences - See You
There!<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=7q9XA&m=3jz1iJM2lzgH40w&b=WXgC4EOZnU9aI967qsAZfA>

<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=7q9XA&m=3jz1iJM2lzgH40w&b=.6weGRDne2Rrka.i_pw2gQ>

*We also deliver content on the web's most popular social media platforms.
Stop by and subscribe to our video blogs, check out our Facebook Page,** or
follow EmergingEdTech on Twitter!*

*... and thanks for subscribing to** our blog posts via email!*

EmergingEdTech's Facebook
Page<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=7q9XA&m=3jz1iJM2lzgH40w&b=9LmYvp0G8IMtP6cjm2xwzQ>

The EmergingEdTech YouTube
Channel<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=7q9XA&m=3jz1iJM2lzgH40w&b=e3k8VEzoAW5yOzg5GYcGgg>

Twitter (@EmergingEdTech)<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=7q9XA&m=3jz1iJM2lzgH40w&b=9bis2ovpoMWxXHflAZaICg>
  Contact Us:

Use This Contact
Form<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=7q9XA&m=3jz1iJM2lzgH40w&b=KNjn0uCiG5R.8FgbvpB9ow>

 Copyright (c) 2009 - 2013 EmergingEdTech. All rights reserved.
EmergingEdTech, 4 Schuele Drive, Wappingers Falls, NY 10606, USA

Change
Subscriber Options<http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?jKyczCzM7LSsDOyMjIwsHLRGtExMzKyMnByM>

--

*"A teacher affects eternity; [she]he can never tell where the influence
stops." - Henry Adams*Dr. Teresa Franklin
also: franklinteresa at gmail.com
*~~~~~~The best student-centered learning *experience in America~~~~