[Itech] Reduced rates for local attendees - CALICO Conference

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 7 11:44:52 EST 2014

Hello Graduates,

This is a great conference and such a great opportunity to attend at a low
cost.  If this will fit into any part of your schedule, I urge you to
attend!

Best,
Dr. Franklin

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 8:24 AM, Kessler, Greg <kessler at ohio.edu> wrote:

> Dear OU Colleagues,
>
> This is a reminder that Ohio University will be hosting the annual
> Computer Assisted Language Instruction Consortium (CALICO) from May 6th to
> May 10th, 2014. Information about the conference can be found on the
> organization's website https://calico.org/page.php?id=492
>
> I also just recently learned that CALICO offers the local host institution
> and all its faculty and staff a reduced registration rate to attend the
> conference. However, the conventional online form can't be used for this
> because it automatically charges the full amounts.  The offer is that
> locals may attend the two full days of the conference for $25.  If anyone
> wants to eat at the banquet or attend any of the workshops, those are full
> price.  The .pdf version of the form linked to the top of the online form
> should be used to get this rate and on it should written "Ohio University
> Local Rate" when submitted.
>
> This form should be emailed to: info at calico.org.
>

> Best,
> Greg

*"A teacher affects eternity; [she]he can never tell where the influence
stops." - Henry Adams*Dr. Teresa Franklin
Professor, Instructional Technology
313D McCracken Hall*, *Dept. Educational Studies
Ohio University, Athens, OH 45701
740-593-4561 (office)
740-541-8847 (cell)
740-593-0477 (fax)
also: franklinteresa at gmail.com
*~~~~~~The best student-centered learning *experience in America~~~~