[Itech] SITE Conference in New Orleans

Seann Dikkers sdikkers at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 11:27:36 EDT 2013

Hello all,

I'm working tonight on reservations, so the closer I can get to a real
number the better.

us.  It look sos far like we'll meet on Monday night (time TBD).

I look forward to meeting all of the superstars that Teresa tells me about!

Best,

Seann

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 4:05 PM, Teresa Franklin <franklit at ohio.edu> wrote:

> Hi Graduates,
>
> For those going to SITE, Dr. Dikkers is hosting the IT Alumni and Graduate
> Dinner this year in New Orleans.  Please let him know when you are planning
> to be there (arriving and leaving) so that he can plan a place for everyone
> to meet for dinner.  The dinner is the 'treat' of the Instructional
> Technology Program so come hungry!   :)
>
> If you see or know of any of our alumni coming, please let them know as
> well -- since Dr. Dikkers is new -- he will not know them so introduce our
> alumni to him.
>
> If you have a place that you think would be good in New Orleans -- please
> give Dr. Dikkers the suggestion.  I will not be at SITE this year as I have
> an NCATE meeting that same week.  But, you all know how much I like SITE so
> go and have great fun and find some new research topics!
>
> Best wishes,
> Dr. Franklin
>

> --
> *~~~~~~The best student-centered learning *experience in America~~~~
> Dr. Teresa Franklin
> Professor, Instructional Technology
> Instructional Technology Program Coordinator
> 313D McCracken Hall*, *Dept. Educational Studies
> The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education
> Ohio University, Athens, OH 45701
> 740-593-4561 (office)
> 740-541-8847 (cell)
> 740-593-0477 (fax)
> also: franklinteresa at gmail.com
>
> "A teacher affects eternity; [she]he can never tell where the influence
> stops." - Henry Adams
>
> *
> *
> **
>
> *
> *

Seann M. Dikkers, PhD

Assistant Professor, Educational Studies

Ohio University

Check out the new book Mobile Media
Learning<http://www.etc.cmu.edu/etcpress/content/mobile-media-learning-forthcoming-june-2012>
.

Gaming Matter @ http://www.gamingmatter.com

21st Century Teaching Project <http://gamingmatter.com/GM/21CTP_Home.html>

Comprehensive Assessment of Leadership for Learning
(CALL)<http://www.callsurvey.org/>

GLS Research Group @ http://gameslearningsociety.org

388 McCracken Hall
Dept. Educational Studies