[Itech] SITE Conference in New Orleans

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 20 16:05:04 EDT 2013

Hi Graduates,

For those going to SITE, Dr. Dikkers is hosting the IT Alumni and Graduate
Dinner this year in New Orleans.  Please let him know when you are planning
to be there (arriving and leaving) so that he can plan a place for everyone
to meet for dinner.  The dinner is the 'treat' of the Instructional
Technology Program so come hungry!   :)

If you see or know of any of our alumni coming, please let them know as
well -- since Dr. Dikkers is new -- he will not know them so introduce our
alumni to him.

If you have a place that you think would be good in New Orleans -- please
give Dr. Dikkers the suggestion.  I will not be at SITE this year as I have
an NCATE meeting that same week.  But, you all know how much I like SITE so
go and have great fun and find some new research topics!

Best wishes,

*~~~~~~The best student-centered learning *experience in America~~~~
Dr. Teresa Franklin
Professor, Instructional Technology
Instructional Technology Program Coordinator
313D McCracken Hall*, *Dept. Educational Studies
Ohio University, Athens, OH 45701
740-593-4561 (office)
740-541-8847 (cell)
740-593-0477 (fax)
also: franklinteresa at gmail.com

"A teacher affects eternity; [she]he can never tell where the influence
stops." - Henry Adams

*
*
**