[Itech] Fwd: TAD Services: Doctoral and Masters Deadlines for Spring 2013

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 14 16:10:44 EST 2013

Dear Graduates,

If you plan to defend a thesis or dissertation to graduate in May (May 3rd
to be exact!) then you need to memorize this schedule or put it somewhere
that you can easily find the deadlines.

Remember it is* not the responsibility of your advisor, thesis chair or
dissertation chair to meet the deadlines* --- these are YOUR deadlines.
Follow them carefully and make sure you allow for enough time for your
committee and chair to review/edit your materials before they go to TAD!

Best wishes,
Dr. Franklin