[Itech] Ohio University CALL Conference (April 19, 2013)

Kessler, Greg kessler at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 11 20:46:13 EDT 2012

Dear colleagues,

The Ohio University CALL Practice and Research group announces the call for proposals and registration for the 5th annual Ohio University CALL Conference on Friday, April 19th, 2013. The conference is free and includes a wrap up dinner at Jackie O's<http://www.jackieos.com/>. The theme of the conference will be "Gaming, Simulation and Mobility in Language Learning". We have had a great turnout for the past four years and look forward to another inspiring gathering here in beautiful Athens, Ohio.

We are very excited to announce that our keynote speaker will be Dr. Julie Sykes from the University of New Mexico.

We encourage anyone interested in sharing their research or practice related to technology in the second language classroom to submit a proposal to our conference.  We invite proposals for paper presentations, technology fair presentations, and hands-on workshops.  The last day to submit a proposal is November 2nd, 2012.

Information, registration and the proposal submission form can be found at: https://sites.google.com/site/oucallconf/

Best,
Greg

Greg Kessler
Director of Language Resource Center - College of Arts & Sciences
Associate Professor of Computer Assisted Language Learning - Department of Linguistics
Ohio University
http://ohiou.edu/linguistics/people/Kessler.html