[Itech] Possible journal for pubs

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 6 23:54:25 EST 2012

Hello Graduates:

Here is a possible journal for those papers you have created for SITE.
This info comes to us from Mike D. (see below)

Thanks Mike!

Dr. Franklin

We are pleased to announce the launch of the inaugural issue of the *Journal
of Interactive Technology and Pedagogy*, which may be found at *
http://jitp.commons.gc.cuny.edu/*.

The CFP for our second issue is located at
http://jitp.commons.gc.cuny.edu/submit/<http://redir.aspx/?C=3c28a18b7647492383e31155fcc93d5a&URL=http%3a%2f%2fcuny.is%2fjitpguidelines>.
We are committed first and foremost to teaching and learning, and intend
that the journal itself – both in process and in product – provide
opportunities to reveal, reflect on, and revise academic publication and
classroom practice.

We would appreciate it if you would help spread the word about this new
publication and we thank you for your participation and continued support.
Please send us your feedback via email at jitp at gc.cuny.edu, via Twitter
@JITPedagogy<http://redir.aspx/?C=3c28a18b7647492383e31155fcc93d5a&URL=http%3a%2f%2ftwitter.com%2fjitpedagogy>,
or via the comments sections on the site.

The JITP Editorial Collective

--
Amanda Licastro M.A.
Doctoral Student CUNY Graduate Center

--
*~~~~~~The best student-centered learning *experience in America~~~~

Dr. Teresa Franklin
Professor, Instructional Technology
Instructional Technology Program Coordinator
313D McCracken Hall
Dept. Educational Studies
Athens, OH 45701
740-593-4561 (office)